As a THANK YOU for choosing this PWYC option we have included the following special bonuses:
The Taaniko Projects online course for 12 months so you can learn to weave a taaniko purse, wall-hanging and decorative stitch
Normally $139 NZD
Online 7 day access view of the award-winning Film Festival documentary 'Tu Tangata: Weaving For The People' that will give you an intimate insight into the creative life and community of Māori weaver and artist, Erenora Puketapu-Hetet (1941-2006).
Normally $10 NZD
TOTAL BONUS VALUE $149 NZD
Start weaving Taaniko within days!
What you'll get:
- Expert tuition with Māori weaver and renowned teacher, Veranoa Hetet
- 24/7 access to your online studio
- 12 months access to the course
- 12 step-by-step video lessons you can replay until you 'get it'
- Three traditional sampler patterns
- Instructions so you can design your own patterns
- Information about Taaniko materials
- Taaniko Basics
- Private members only area
NOTE: You'll have 12 months access starting from the date of purchase